Although it has a history of having been demolished once, it was reopened in 1947, making it Japan's oldest amusement park. Asakusa Hanayashiki has appeared in numerous movies, comic books and dramas, but it also continues to be popular as an amusement park, and as a tourist spot.
Today, the facility features 18 types of attractions, as well as a Street Stall Plaza. It is known as an Asakusa amusement park that is packed with restaurants.
- 2-28-1 Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- 3 minutes by foot from Asakusa Station on the Tsukuba Express
- 5 minutes by foot from Asakusa Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Toei subway Asakusa Line, or Tobu Isesaki Line
(subject to change depending on the season or weather)
[Hanayashiki Ninja Challenge: Around 45 minutes]
10:00-, 11:00-, 12:00-, 13:00-, 14:00-, 15:00-, 16:00-, 17:00-
- Closed on days when maintenance work is being carried out
* Please inquire in advance
- Admission fees
Adults (junior high school students and over) 1,000 yen
Children (elementary school students and under, as well as people over 65) 500 yen
4 years and under: Free
Free ride pass (admission is not included)
Adults (junior high school students and over) 2,300 yen
Children (2 years to 6th grade elementary school students) 2,000 yen
Regular tickets: 100 yen each
Coupon tickets: 1,000 yen for 11
[Hanayashiki Ninja Challenge]
2,000 yen per person
* Participants must be at least 5 years old.
- All year
- For the Hanayashiki Ninja Challenge:
- Make bookings through the online booking site.
- Please gather at Maruhana Ninja Shop on Hanayashiki St. at least 20 minutes before the start of the program.
- Please wear clothing that is easy to move around in (jeans, pants, etc.).
Sumida River Cruising (Hotaluna)
Tokyo Panorama Drive
Koishikawa Korakuen Gardens
The Kimono Gallery
Depachika (Isetan Shinjuku Store)
Meiji Jingu Shrine
Shinjuku Golden Gai
(Tokyo Cruise Ship)
Tokyo City View
Harajuku Takeshita Street
The Sumida Hokusai Museum
Samurai Training Tokyo
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building Observation Decks
Kappabashi Kitchenware Town
SKY BUS TOKYO（Odaiba Night Course）