Museum of Art
Otsuka Museum of Art
The Otsuka Museum of Art is the museum established in Naruto-shi, Tokushima Prefecture, with one of the largest permanent exhibition spaces in Japan.
It is the world’s first “ceramic board masterpiece art museum” reproducing 1,000 famous Western painting masterpieces held by 190-odd museums in 25 countries in its original dimension using ceramic boards.
- Naruto-cho, Naruto-shi, Tokushima Prefecture (in the Naruto Koen)
- Get off at bus stop Otsuka Kokusai Bijutsukan Mae, several minutes by foot
- 9:30-17:00 (last entry 16:00)
- Every Monday (when Monday falls on a national holiday, the following day), other holidays are posted on the calendar on the website (http://o-museum.or.jp/publics/index/30/).
- Admission fees
School students: 540 yen
University students: 2,160 yen
Adults: 3,240 yen
- All year
- For the deeper and more enjoyable understanding of Western art, the museum adopts the three unique ways of exhibiting art: (1) environment exhibition; (2) system exhibition; and (3) theme exhibition.
Awa Odori Dance Festival
Awa Odori Kaikan
Oku-Iya Niju Kazurabashi
Naruto Uzushio Whirlpools (Uzu-no-Michi)
Oboke and Koboke Gorges (Oboke Gorges excursion boat)
Ryozenji, the first temple of the pilgrimage
Iya no Kazurabashi
Awa Jurobe Yashiki (Puppet Theater and Museum)
Tokushima Awaodori Airport